6 Positive Ways To Start Your Day
- Wake up Early – Studies have shown that ‘morning people’ are more organized. They set out goals, duties, for the day, week and months. They set out tasks to be done. They also anticipate any problems and are able to tackle and complete them. Waking up early is also tied with Success!
- Exercise – It is medically proven that exercise is good for your health. It boosts your energy, reduces stress, lowers blood pressure, helps with anxiety and depression. When you exercise your body releases endorphins. Per WebMD the releasing of endorphins trigger a positive feeling in the body, similar to that of morphine. For example, the feeling that follows a run or workout is often described as “euphoric.” That feeling, known as a “runner’s high,” can be accompanied by a positive and energizing outlook on life.
- Prayer or Meditation – When you pray or meditate your opening your being to mental and spiritual growth. This can give you a better mood, more self control, inspiration, increased creativity, more focus, and less stress.
- Breakfast – Eating breakfast has many benefits and is linked to improved concentration, weight control, lowered cholesterol, more strength. A few breakfast tips * Make sure it’s the right breakfast, and don’t over eat.
- Drink Water – When you wake up, your body is naturally dehydrated, drink 8 ounces of water to give your body what it needs.
- Open Windows or turn on lights – Let the Sunshine or Light in! This helps wake you up and get’s the day going shaking off the sleepiness!